Groups

Cheap Lawnmower

Has anyone seen any decent cheap lawnmowers about recently?

Mines just packed up on me, started smelling of burning a bit then just died, it's about 4 years old and used to mow a 175 foot garden with it for first 2 years so served well.

I have looked but not found any deals, Im just after one that will collect grass, only small garden but surrounded by shingle and slabs so need it to pick up or it goes in the shingle.

11 Comments

Original Poster

casparwhite;6052346

cylinder, electric or … cylinder, electric or petrol?http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=125696

Cheap, don't care, that's a good one thank you but too expensive, I don't have any money spare at all so whatever I find will come out of the food shopping money for the next four weeks, reckon the most I can knock off is a tenner a week, so £40 max :oops:

i'd buy an oright petrol one,they last a lot longer than the electric ones ,my mates petrol one stopped working the other day after 15 years since it was new so they definatley last longer,have a look on ebay and see if thers any local ones around-good luck in the mower search anyway

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6052425

i'd buy an oright petrol one,they last a lot longer than the electric … i'd buy an oright petrol one,they last a lot longer than the electric ones ,my mates petrol one stopped working the other day after 15 years since it was new so they definatley last longer,have a look on ebay and see if thers any local ones around-good luck in the mower search anyway

Thank you :thumbsup:

Banned

http://www.thediscountden.co.uk/prodimages/MOWVAC_large.jpg

funny like a hoover 40 quid tho maybe try freeads n ebay

Give your boys a pair of scissors each and send them out next time they give you cheek :w00t:

Seriously though hun, try freecycle

Original Poster

fireheaven;6052886

Give your boys a pair of scissors each and send them out next time they … Give your boys a pair of scissors each and send them out next time they give you cheek :w00t:Seriously though hun, try freecycle

Lol, not a chance, if only :roll: I've checked out freecycle, starting to wonder if i can repair the old one now, may be cheaper ?

Seemples:

Just water your grass with a little alcohol.

It will
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    wait for it
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [SIZE="5"]Come up half cut[/SIZE]

:whistling:

Original Poster

Some_Bloke;6054019

Seemples:Just water your grass with a little alcohol.It will-----wait for … Seemples:Just water your grass with a little alcohol.It will-----wait for it----[SIZE="5"]Come up half cut[/SIZE]:whistling:

Lol, that's the sort of thing I was expecting from Skusey ;-)

where abouts in the country are you

fireheaven;6052886

Give your boys a pair of scissors each and send them out next time they … Give your boys a pair of scissors each and send them out next time they give you cheek :w00t:Seriously though hun, try freecycle

Yep...try your local FREECYCLE. It's where I got mine from and it works well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions