Expired

Cheap LG Prada?

1 reply
Found 4th Nov 2007
I am looking for a cheap LG Prada.
The cheapest I can find so far is the Orange PAYG from Phones4U. Costs £199.99 + £10top up (£10 quidco).
Anyone knows if there is any better offer around or any promotion code for Phones4U? Thanks a lot!

1. Ask
  2. LG
  3. Prada
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. LG
  3. Prada
2 Comments

i think the reason there are no replies is cos there is no better deals. I have a quick look and there is nothing.

Do you really want this phone? I would avoid as its not value for money.

If you really want it try a contract, total cost of ownership is probably around the same price and at least you get minutes.

Original Poster

greyster

i think the reason there are no replies is cos there is no better deals. … i think the reason there are no replies is cos there is no better deals. I have a quick look and there is nothing.Do you really want this phone? I would avoid as its not value for money. If you really want it try a contract, total cost of ownership is probably around the same price and at least you get minutes.

Thanks for your reply. I plan to buy it as a gift but not for myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions