Groups
    EXPIRED

CHEAP London hotel deal needed for October 15th to the 18th

I'm looking for hotel recomendations for in or around london for two adults and two kids (family room). I will be arriving on October 15th and will be departing on the 18th.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

4 Comments

Try the London Guard Hotel. If you go to their own website you get slightly better prices as they have an offer on. I wanted something reasonable for my trip but a lot of cheap hotels seem to be flea ridden hovels over there but this one had excellent reviews on Tripadvisor

Have a look on superbreak.com there are some really good deals, especially if you want transport!

How about YHA St Pancras (recently refurbished) family rooms (ensuite) about £50 per night.

Where in London ? pretty big place you know !

I'd suggest the budget chains. Ibis, Premier Inn, Holiday Inn and the like. Stayed at all in the last year and would not bother with private places if on a budget as too many are dire.

Family rooms available in Jurys Inn as well - often the Chelsea one has discounts. Islington one is rather poor.

Watch out for booking and website gremlins and rip offs. Say you have 2 days at £20 and 1 day at £10, some websites will screw you over for 3 at £20 !!! You have to go through the days individually and then work out any weekend specials. Effectively, you have to work through many combinations.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions