Groups

Cheap Macbook RAM

I want to upgrade my Macbook from 2GB to 4GB and have noticed that the average price for known manufacturers is about £75.

It would be possible to buy 2 x 2GB DDR3 PC3-8500 sticks from ebay for about £52, but is there any difference between the Crucial and Kingston RAM, and the cheaper versions on ebay?

7 Comments

Check ]Cex

So your alive and not been mowed down by a truck.

At least have the decency to say you no longer want the Macbook.

In regards to your question, there is a difference

Original Poster

strike;7372055

So your alive and not been mowed down by a truck.At least have the … So your alive and not been mowed down by a truck.At least have the decency to say you no longer want the Macbook.In regards to your question, there is a difference

I e-mailed you two days ago to say that I'd rather not deal with a banned member.

Anyway, back on topic, what's the difference?

Damo;7372205

I e-mailed you two days ago to say that I'd rather not deal with a banned … I e-mailed you two days ago to say that I'd rather not deal with a banned member.Anyway, back on topic, what's the difference?

Do not lie.

How was i banned.

I rather not tell a liar.

Original Poster

strike;7372231

Do not lie.How was i banned.I rather not tell a liar.

I looked at your account a few days ago to see that you had 'banned' written under your avatar.

Please stop trolling.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/strike.jpg

If it looked like that you weren't exactly helping yourself strike...

Hi

I upgraded my RAM in my IMac about a year ago, and the website below were excellent, really quick del, and from the research I did, were (prob still are) one of Apple's suppliers. Never had problems with my setup, and performance is now even better than normal.

Hope it helps.

crucial.com/uk/…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?69
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.912
      3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.912
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV55

See more discussions