Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Magazine Subscriptions

Hi.does anyone know where i can get any cheaper magazine subscriptions please?

Thanks Kelly

13 Comments

well i would imagine cheaper than buying from the shop......

Original Poster

Cheaper than the subscriptions in the magazines themselves.

use tesco clubcard vouchers

i get travel size cosmopolitan magazines for £12 for the whole year, from qualitymagazines.co.uk, i dunno if the offer is still on though

what mags do you want-there are a few sites-and the cashback stes offer discount too when you use them.

I'm not in quidco-so i don't know about them, but topcashback.co.uk gives £6 cashback for anything ordered from myfavouritemagazines.co.uk (lot up to 40% off offers) and £4.80 from magazine-group.co.uk (lots of 3 for £1 and Glamour 6 issues for £6). If you want an invite pm me and i'll send you one-or you can just join yourself.

Hope this helps !

what magazine are you after? lots of them do 3 issues for £1 offers these days? ]Here's one link

join quidco and have a look on there

Original Poster

Hi.the mag i am wanting to subscribe to is stuff mag and golfing direct.The cheapest i can seem to find for stuff mag is £38 for 12 months.
    Thanks everyone,very much appreciated...

Original Poster

thats fab thank you.how do i give feedback for you? never done this before..thanks milesy

Go into WHSmith with a Costa Coffee in..........pick up all the magazines you want to read........go order a coffee, read.........put them back. :-D

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions