cheap minecraft for windows 10 can anybody help plwase

Posted 27th Jul 2020
Hi All

me and my son have moved from windows 7 to windows 10
and my son keeps asking for minecraft for windows
can anybody point me in the direction of a cheap deal

just trying to get a few good games for my son for us to play and enjoy together

thanks all in advance
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Try searching the various key reseller sites (g2a, Kinguin, CDKeys). I am not approving of them though, use at own risk.

Or consider the Java edition.

eBay sometimes have them. Again, read feedback, make an informed choice and use at own risk.
Edited by: "PAISAL" 27th Jul
Java version is best but sure if he wants Windows it's much cheaper
Be aware, the java version can't be used for online play.
bluetba27/07/2020 13:56

thank you for that
I bought mine from g2a, currently on sale for around £14
bluetba27/07/2020 13:56

winter_zombie27/07/2020 14:58

thank you for that

But you can join servers. There are loads of them. And some of them are very good. You can also start a game on your machine as a server and give anyone who wants to join an address/code.

So you sort of can play online, but admittedly it’s not exactly the same thing as the Bedrock/Windows 10/console versions. And cross platform play isn’t possible either, PC only.

Certainly isn’t as straight forward. And if he wants to play with his mates and they all have the Bedrock/Console edition, then that’s what he’ll want too.

And I just noticed, winter_zombie, if you’re looking to play some games together, you cannot play Minecraft on the same machine in two player like you can on consoles. Whether that’s Bedrock or Java. But with Bedrock, you can cross play with a current generation console if you have one or obviously another PC.

Unless by together you just meant with him, but not with him with him.
Edited by: "PAISAL" 27th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text