Cheap Mobile phone

Found 14th Jul
HI all,
I am looking for a super cheap Android mobile phone, preferably around the £50 mark. Main feature needed is an ok camera. I've tried looking but I'm asking if your able to get some better deals than me. No need to be limited to a certain network as I'm after a new number - prefer pay as you go if possible.
TIA
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Alcatel U5 £39 delivered (or collected) direct from o2 like new PAYG with no requirement to purchase top-up. Optional 99p unlock via the bay. Other handsets also available at lower & higher cost at o2.co.uk/sho…ugo
You aren't going to get a good camera for £50 - for that, the £200 Google Pixel from Toby Deals posted on here is the best bet.

Of course, that's out of your price range. For £50, you will probably be better off importing from China.
jamie01514th Jul

You aren't going to get a good camera for £50 - for that, the £200 Google P …You aren't going to get a good camera for £50 - for that, the £200 Google Pixel from Toby Deals posted on here is the best bet.Of course, that's out of your price range. For £50, you will probably be better off importing from China.

That was my fear, unfortunately the person who wants the phone can't afford more than £50. Thank you for your response though
AndyRoyd3 h, 25 m ago

Alcatel U5 £39 delivered (or collected) direct from o2 like new PAYG with …Alcatel U5 £39 delivered (or collected) direct from o2 like new PAYG with no requirement to purchase top-up. Optional 99p unlock via the bay. Other handsets also available at lower & higher cost at https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones?contractType=payasyougo#sort=content.sorting.lowestOneoffCost&page=2

Thank you, I will look into this.
Look at the Motorola E range, not sure how good the camera is but reviews will tell you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants