Cheap modern warfare from blizzard?

Posted 24th Oct
Anyone found a country or a method for getting modern warfare cheaper like we could for overwatch? Works out to £30 from south korea but i'm unsure about regions etc.

kr.shop.battle.net/pl-…are
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Trying to find it cheap myself. Don’t feel like forking out £50
DisguisedApple24/10/2019 20:25

Trying to find it cheap myself. Don’t feel like forking out £50

Found it for £24 on russia. I looked at some black ops 4 threads on reddit which said you can buy it this way with a vpn but you need a new russian battlenet account to activate the key.
maney26624/10/2019 20:27

Found it for £24 on russia. I looked at some black ops 4 threads on reddit …Found it for £24 on russia. I looked at some black ops 4 threads on reddit which said you can buy it this way with a vpn but you need a new russian battlenet account to activate the key.

Probably wouldn’t risk that sort of method myself but if it works then that’s a good deal
I know, might just get it off the system for £59, only a tenner more than the shop and you can have it downloaded for when you wake up:)
nrackham7624/10/2019 21:54

I know, might just get it off the system for £59, only a tenner more than …I know, might just get it off the system for £59, only a tenner more than the shop and you can have it downloaded for when you wake up:)

You could buy the PSN vouchers from shopto and it works out cheaper.
Just wait a few months it’ll be half the price anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants