Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap mot? where?

hi my car is due its first mot in the next week where could i take it? anyone know any deals and do i need any paperwork?

6 Comments

Where's localish to you?

Banned

Tesco cluccard vouchers can be used at any National centre. However there is not too many centres that do MOT's.

However I did see on a billboard outside kwik fit that they are doing a full service and and MOT for £99. This was in Doncaster, I'm not sure whether it is nationwide

Original Poster

jerry

Where's localish to you?

fife or edinburgh i dont need service though just mot ( i get free servicing for life with my car!)

Do the peeps who usually do your service also do MOTs, or have you called them to ask for a recommendation?

Sorry, been to Fife and Edinburgh but not for a MOT;-) Hopefully someone else can be of more help to you:)

I've been to ]here before for an MOT and new exhaust on separate occasions. Heartily recommend them. :thumbsup:
    Twas standard MOT cost.

Either that or there's the Arnold Clark half price MOT voucher thats kicking about on their website...at least, it was, I can't see it any longer....

There's always the "]take it the local authority depot" idea too. I've never tried it but it makes sense. Post #67 on the thread is ideal for you :thumbsup:

Got my car back today from its MOT at Arnold Clark. 4 Year old focus with nothing needing fixed, £ 50. I was quite happy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1617
      2. Marvel characters45
      3. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111319

See more discussions