Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap motherboard and processor bundle

Can anyone help me find a motherboard and processor bundle for about £100 or less.

Thanks in advance.

3 Comments

You may need to be a bit more specific. If this is to repair a current machine or something, then you will need to specify what components you already have, for example we don't know if you want a motherboard that supports SD, DDR or DDRII memory? Do you want onboard graphics, or do you have a graphics card already, if so is the card AGP, PCI or PCI Express? And so on.

ebuyer.com are probably your cheapest bet for a new motherboard and processor. CPUs can be had for as little as £20 and motherboards for as little as £25, depending on what you want. Free delivery on orders over £50 too.

Original Poster

this is to replace my current board which is giving up the ghost - would prefer it to have an agp slot and be able to take ddr ram - i have a 2600 athlon but if i can get a higher processor than that - all the better

probably time to move to intel,this motherboard supports ddr and ddr2 also has an agp and a pci-express slot,so plenty of options.£37.97

ebuyer.com/pro…b/0

as for processor to keep bundle under £100

ebuyer.com/UK/…248

£92.35 for the pair delivered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions