Found 24th Apr 2010
Hi all looking to buy a cheap netbook, only really want it for surfing the net and e-mails. There is one on a website called Grab it now for less than £100 just wondering if any good and not much details on the website. Anyone know of anywhere that is selling a cheap one at the moment. Any help much appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. Netbook
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Netbook
9 Comments

whatsThePoint;8445600

a link might help

]here

It's probably some crappy winCE machine with a 400mhz cpu, no mention of spec on the website.

whatsThePoint;8445821

I meant a link to the netbook :roll:, not everyone wants to spend time … I meant a link to the netbook :roll:, not everyone wants to spend time searching when the OP could add it in 2 secsLack of response proves my point

]grabitnow only list 1 item per day on their site and todays item is said netbook.

Hi All,
I'm a newbie here

I know a company that are launching there shop on monday are doing notebooks for £184.99 + £6.50 P&P next day..

The Notebooks have Windows XP with Windows Vista Theme running on them,
160GB HDD,
1GB DDR2 RAM
Wifi built in,
Built in Webcam
1.6Ghz Processor

and i think there are 4 colours, if i remember been told correctly.

Thanks

what netbook is it?!

Banned

dell refurbs were around 170 here a few weeks back ( i got one myself)
dunno if they are still being sold

the grabitnow is a windows ce machine, wouldnt touch it for 100 myself

Own Brand i believe,
i'll try and find the forum post to find out more, but as far as i'm aware it was own branded, with 12 month warrenty

whatsThePoint;8447457

Why not do a link to that then :?Or were you having as much trouble as … Why not do a link to that then :?Or were you having as much trouble as the OP :roll:

???

I did? :whistling:

whatsThePoint;8448100

i meant a direct link not one that makes you look like a ....

LOL ... ok see post #5

whatsThePoint;8448100

i meant a direct link not one that makes you look like a ....

STOP MOANING !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition54494
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions