Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap new ps2

lookin to get a ps2 for my little boy, looks like I missed out on the tesco offer for £30 anyone know where else I can get one cheap please? have looked on ebay but I dont feel confident buying from there anymore

7 Comments

Block buster have pre-owned ones for about £25 if that helps?

Original Poster

bfjem;6486633

Block buster have pre-owned ones for about £25 if that helps?

thanks! do you know if they come with any warranty please? thanks again :-D

kirsty1981;6486684

thanks! do you know if they come with any warranty please? thanks again … thanks! do you know if they come with any warranty please? thanks again :-D

think its a standard warranty of any pre-owned something like 90 days but dont hold me to that. I know the phat ps2's are cheaper to. My local has a couple

Original Poster

bfjem;6486756

think its a standard warranty of any pre-owned something like 90 days but … think its a standard warranty of any pre-owned something like 90 days but dont hold me to that. I know the phat ps2's are cheaper to. My local has a couple

thanks so much, I'll pop in my local this afternoon. thanks again xx

kirsty1981;6486804

thanks so much, I'll pop in my local this afternoon. thanks again xx

nps hope you find one

the slimline one is now 20 quid brand new in asda-price reduction appeared over the weekend-obviously not all stores have stock but maybe worth a call.

Original Poster

barky;6487015

the slimline one is now 20 quid brand new in asda-price reduction … the slimline one is now 20 quid brand new in asda-price reduction appeared over the weekend-obviously not all stores have stock but maybe worth a call.

:w00t: I'll give them a ring! thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?34
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)22
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn26
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand34

See more discussions