Groups

Cheap nokia bluetooth phone

Hi,

Just wanted to pick some brains, my mum us getting a new nissan micra that has a bluetooth built in to the stereo but her nokia is not bluetooth,

Can anyone advise me on a good cheap (pref Nokia as that is what she is used to) bluetooth enabled phone, she is 75 years old and has arthritis so a flip phone wouldnt really be an option, doesnt need to have a camera or mp3 etc, just basic with bluetooth,

Cheers

Cm

8 Comments

lol 75 years old and using mobile phones with bluetooth! lol....bless her little cotton socks....good on her :-D

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY
    This is not a bad one from Carphone Warehouse and you can choose from 5 different networks

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4409544

lol 75 years old and using mobile phones with bluetooth! lol....bless her … lol 75 years old and using mobile phones with bluetooth! lol....bless her little cotton socks....good on her :-D

She still cant work out how to text though:)

Original Poster

thesummerof69;4409560

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/NOKIA-2630/PPAY#dealListTabsThis is not a bad one from Carphone Warehouse and you can choose from 5 different networks

That looks like just what she needs!!! rep added thanks,

clondikemike;4409743

She still cant work out how to text though:)

I cant text with that predictive T9 nonsense....lol

and repped for being a sport to your mum

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4409766

I cant text with that predictive T9 nonsense....lol :)and repped for … I cant text with that predictive T9 nonsense....lol :)and repped for being a sport to your mum

And repped for being repped:-D

clondikemike;4409755

That looks like just what she needs!!! rep added thanks,

i have a nokia 2630 in white unlocked if you are interested, i can do it for £25 delivered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions