Cheap NOW TV pass/Codes

Posted 21st Jan 2022
Does anyone know of anywhere doing any cheap NOW passes? My Sky deal is up on Monday and with no signs of them coming to the table with a decent deal looks like it getting cut off. Thinking of using NOW just in the meantime until decide what we’re going to do long term for TV but all the usual stockists are sold out. Had some emails from NOW last month with offers but they’ve now expired.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    paul44spade
    Might be useful, there are discounted boost and sports codes listed here:

truegether.com/use…tml
    dorey69
    They don’t do passes no more. They sent me offers before Christmas,
    Movie £2.99 a month for six months and entertainment for £1 month for six months. Mine ends in April. So unless they offer me the same, I won’t be continuing. To many bills have doubled so can’t spare the money
    Mclwrth
    I have a £4.99-a-month-for-3-months movies code, if that's any use. (edited)
    BigYin99 Author
    Mclwrth21/01/2022 11:27

I have a £4.99-a-month-for-3-months movies code, if that's any use.

Thanks appreciate it, but mainly just looking for an entertainment pass. Had an email offer of £1 a month but that’s now expired
    jon81uk
    Don't think you can buy Now codes anymore, think the only option is to sign up directly.
    Only offers right now seem to be on Sports.
    Although I signed up for £9.99 a few months and they reduced it to £2.99 after a few weeks for no reason, just gave me a discount!
    StottyUTA
    paul44spade27/01/2022 16:36

Might be useful, there are discounted boost and sports codes listed …Might be useful, there are discounted boost and sports codes listed here:https://www.truegether.com/user/penny-seed.html

Is this site legit? Never heard of it before
    paul44spade
    StottyUTA06/03/2022 15:16

Is this site legit? Never heard of it before

Purchases are covered by PayPal protection
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants