Expired

Cheap Orange Phone required!

8 replies
Found 24th Jul 2009
Hi there!

As above i am looking for a really cheap orange phone so i can use it for orange wednesdays. i dont want to spend over £10 and all the deals around that price need you to take airtime aswel to qualify for the offer.

Can anyone help me?

Rep added if so!

8 Comments

why not just unlock your current phone if it isnt already, and just switch sim cards before you go to the cinema

Here you go.

shop.orange.co.uk/sho…_go

There's a pink one for under £10 on the site as well, although it's a different make.

(Sorry - just realised that this one seems to require a min £10 top up).

cuzzy;5848694

£14.95 which includes £10 topup h … £14.95 which includes £10 topup http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/ALCATEL-OT-E227/PPAY

if i have read quidco right you get £5 back when you buy a phone through there link

Hi there

Affordable Mobiles are offering free sims loaded with £5 free credit, and if you use Quidco, you'll also get £1 earnings. All you have to do is put the Orange SIM into your phone for at least 5 minutes each Wednesday to qualify as being an Orange customer. This will then allow you to take advantage of the 2 for 1 offer/Orange Wednesdays.

Hope this helps

SB

Sorry, hit reply too quickly and forgot to post the link - here it is quidco.com/aff…es/

Original Poster

sb123;5851740

Hi thereAffordable Mobiles are offering free sims loaded with £5 free … Hi thereAffordable Mobiles are offering free sims loaded with £5 free credit, and if you use Quidco, you'll also get £1 earnings. All you have to do is put the Orange SIM into your phone for at least 5 minutes each Wednesday to qualify as being an Orange customer. This will then allow you to take advantage of the 2 for 1 offer/Orange Wednesdays. Hope this helpsSB

Hi!!

I did that to get my free sims, now i want to have a cheapy phone as mine is locked to vodafone. cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions