Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Overnight Parking in Manchester

Hi. Just wondering if anyone new of any cheap or even free overnight parking in the centre of manchester. going next weekend for one night only and don't fancy leaving my car on the street.

5 Comments

The Boddingtons car park is cheap, it does have barriers, but its open air and easily accessible. It’s right opposite the MEN Arena though and is always quite busy.

Most of the 'indoor' type car parks are NCP run and will therefore cost you in the region of £20.00.

Are you staying in a Travelodge?....If so, you usually get a decent overnight rate in NCP if you mention it when checking in:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bubbles65;6841961

Are you staying in a Travelodge?....If so, you usually get a decent … Are you staying in a Travelodge?....If so, you usually get a decent overnight rate in NCP if you mention it when checking in:thumbsup:

no. stopping at The Park Inn.

Original Poster

ajwhite7;6840991

The Boddingtons car park is cheap, it does have barriers, but its open … The Boddingtons car park is cheap, it does have barriers, but its open air and easily accessible. It’s right opposite the MEN Arena though and is always quite busy. Most of the 'indoor' type car parks are NCP run and will therefore cost you in the region of £20.00.

cheers, will give it a try.

Give the Park Inn a ring and ask them where they would recommend you park. Most hotels in Manchester offer some sort of NCP discount, e.g. the Ramada, Britannia do but you'll still be looking at about £20. I always catch the train to save this rip off.

Don't be tempted to leave it down a side street on double yellows, the Traffic Wardens are ALWAYS out in force in Manchester - I think they work on a bonus system ;-))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions