Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap paintpod paint???

anyone know where i can get paint pod paint cheaper than £30?
    cheers

9 Comments

tesco :lol

Original Poster

cheers pal only white for rhat price. thanks for lookin

For colours ebay was the cheapest i could find.
    item no

works out £27.50.

Original Poster

leecroot;8757085

For colours ebay was the cheapest i could find. 320527947079item noworks … For colours ebay was the cheapest i could find. 320527947079item noworks out £27.50.

cheers

what colour then ?

why dont you just pour some other paint into an empty paintpod tin? dulux say it's special paint but the only thing special about it is the price

why dont you just pour some other paint into an empty paintpod tin? dulux … why dont you just pour some other paint into an empty paintpod tin? dulux say it's special paint but the only thing special about it is the price

and you knacker the machine, as for OP if you know or are over 60 go into B&Q on a Wednesday and apply for a diamond card and get 10% on most products instore

hermanjelmet;8758247

why dont you just pour some other paint into an empty paintpod tin? dulux … why dont you just pour some other paint into an empty paintpod tin? dulux say it's special paint but the only thing special about it is the price

Its thinner than normal emulsion, I did find a forum where people had worked out ratios for watering different brands down with success but sods law once I bought a paint pod couldnt find it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      2. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      3. Vodafone Broadband Issues33
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.77

See more discussions