Expired

Cheap Parking At Heathrow Airport?

5 replies
Found 31st Mar 2011
Hi all,

Just looking at cheapest ways to park at Heathrow Airport. I will need to park my car on 29/04/11 and will return on 10/05/11

Does anybody have a companies or tips they can recommend?

Thank You

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

You could try using a comparison website first and then google the ones that seem OK. I normally use - airport-parking-shop.co.uk - then check out the details for a few. Sorry I've only used the Scottish Airports and all have been OK so far. Don't forget cash back if you do book online.

try purple parking there is a voucher code for 25% off (code on link below) plus you can get cash back from quidco

hotukdeals.com/vou…468

Original Poster

Thank you all for your input. I will check out all the links and see what works out best. Thank you all for your help as it's much appreciated

I used purple parking at heathrow this week. Very good service. Drop your keys off and get their transfer to your terminal, when you come back give them a ring and they will be outside the airport waiting for you so there's no standing around waiting. You can also pay more for your car to be cleaned while you're away. I would recommend purple parking. Remember the voucher code when booking.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions