Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap parking for MEN Arena for Tues 14th July

Hi Guys,
    I am off to see NIN and Janes Addiction next Tuesday at the MEN and need to find somewhere to park. I don't want to park in the MEN carparks as they take forever to get out of.
    Does anyone know of anywhere close to park that isn't going to cost me the earth or take 2/3 hours to leave?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated and repped.

Thanks

7 Comments

If you go to the entrance of the MEN car par but instead of turning into it look across the road there's an NCP car park. It costs £3 all day and safe. I've been to dozens of gigs and always park on there.

Don't follow the guys in work mens tops trying to direct you another car park, use the one I'm talking about.

If this is what you're looking for, let me know and I'll do a snap shot off google earth and ring the car park.

Original Poster

stefor;5691556

If you go to the entrance of the MEN car par but instead of turning into … If you go to the entrance of the MEN car par but instead of turning into it look across the road there's an NCP car park. It costs £3 all day and safe. I've been to dozens of gigs and always park on there. Don't follow the guys in work mens tops trying to direct you another car park, use the one I'm talking about. If this is what you're looking for, let me know and I'll do a snap shot off google earth and ring the car park.

This is exactly what i am looking for
    A snap shot would be great thank you. :thumbsup:

There is plentry of on street parking round ]Printworks, I'm sure it is free after 6pm. The street names are Dantzic Steet, Hanover Street and Thorniley Brow.

Original Poster

pugw$sh;5691596

There is plentry of on street parking round ]Printworks, I'm sure it is … There is plentry of on street parking round ]Printworks, I'm sure it is free after 6pm. The street names are Dantzic Steet, Hanover Street and Thorniley Brow.

Oooh, free always sounds good

Thank you :thumbsup:

Here you go. It's got the red ring around it. On the photo it's just rough ground because they use an old photo, but it's now tarmac.

Hope it helps. :-D

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr10/StockportSteve/MENMap1.jpg

Original Poster

stefor;5691698

Here you go. It's got the red ring around it. On the photo it's just … Here you go. It's got the red ring around it. On the photo it's just rough ground because they use an old photo, but it's now tarmac.Hope it helps. :-D

Thank you so much, you have been a great help :thumbsup:

isnt the men arena manchester new gay club
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?89
      2. Chinese Tablets23
      3. Chessington world of adventure10
      4. Bet365 Free In Play Bet £25 Chelsea Vs Tottenham24

See more discussions