Groups

Cheap PAYG Camera Phone on Vodafone

Hi guys

Old man has a PAYG Vodafone Nokia 3400 Yes that old dinosaur.

He wants a new phone now as I broke his screen

He's a bit of a technophobe as well so don't want anything too fancy.

Just wondering if someone can suggest a phone (needs Vodafone or unlocked as he has £50 credit on current sim)

Seen the SE280 or Nokia 2630 banded about - what's better?

Don't really know what the difference between 1.3mp camera and a VGA Camera?

Cheers for your help

WJUK

5 Comments

1.3mp is the one to go for VGA is 640*480, 1.3mp is 1280*1024

Try and get him a K800i or a Nokia 6230i they are two good solid phones

how did you break this old man's screen if you don't mind me asking... sounds interesting

Original Poster

Cheers guys.

I do in fact have a K800i spare but too sophisticated for him :-D

I don't think he will take too many pictures anyway but having never used a VGA camera phone just wondered what the quality of images was like - are they really bad?

I broke his phone by swapping over a detachable cover and the lcd screen just cracked..... :x - mind you it was filthy already and the plastic cover had a crack through the screen part.

A Nokia 3110 Classic would probably be a good phone as he is used to Nokia - it's so simple to use, has a 1.3mp camera and a micro sd card slot.
    Ebay is probably your best bet for price.

Original Poster

Cheers mate. They are a bit expensive though - £40 upwards. Was hoping for about £20-£30 really.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34
      4. Free Codes from EGX44

See more discussions