Cheap pillows

Found 26th Mar
Want to buy some pillows that won't go flat quickly. Don't Want to pay more than £15 each. Any recommendations?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Babbabooey1 h, 58 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/25-off-bedding-outlet-free-delivery-wcode-bostonduvetandpillow-eg-45-tog-easy-care-lightweight-double-duvet-469-delivered-2915892

Are they actually reliable, as the OP says, won't go flat?

TopCashback are also offering up to 6.3% by the way.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 26th Mar
I have Slumberdown memory foam plus type pillows, with firm support for side sleepers. Moulds around your head while you sleep and does provide support. Argos still has them. Not Tempur quality but should last a few years. Cost £15 each.
Ok so we got these when they were on offer but I would pay this price for them they haven’t gone down 12 months plus best pillows had! dunelm.com/pro…793
mitrelinen.co.uk/lux…462

these are the pillows some holiday inn hotels have and have been great - also have an ebay shop and on TCB etc
Silentnight ultimate pillow is fantastic.

ebay.co.uk/itm…Tt8

£12.99 each. Don't know what makes them keep their shape for ages, but they are quilted and hollowfibre.
I got some marked as hotel pillows from B&M not sure on the make but were under £15 pair
I bought a futon company pillow a couple of months ago and if anything it's not squishing down enough, it's well stuffed:
futoncompany.co.uk/hom…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants