Expired

cheap place to get a ladies bracelet

16 replies
Found 7th Nov 2008
Its my girlfriends birthday soon and she wants a bracelet

Silver one (white gold maybe)

Has anyone got any ideas? Not looking to spend more than about £80

Im not very good at choosing ladies jewellery, Ive tired searching on Google but i' not sure if she'll ike them!

16 Comments

Banned

argos have loads of nice silver ones, have alook at item number 216/2812 ,£34.99, i go for something like this.
hope this helps.

Try amazon lovely colgau gold bracelt reduced & you could then afford to get her the earing to match:
]http//ww…hes
I have bought this one:
amazon.co.uk/exe…Y1M

But it is too small & was going to send it back, now sold out so if your interested let me know.

Original Poster

roselee;3396858

argos have loads of nice silver ones, have alook at item number 216/2812 … argos have loads of nice silver ones, have alook at item number 216/2812 ,£34.99, i go for something like this.hope this helps.

thanks for the reply tracymac and roselee

i like the bracelet from argos, but do you think it will look cheap and tacky? i have brought jewellery from argos before and they are really tacky!

Banned

mafia;3397052

thanks for the reply tracymac and roseleei like the bracelet from argos, … thanks for the reply tracymac and roseleei like the bracelet from argos, but do you think it will look cheap and tacky? i have brought jewellery from argos before and they are really tacky!

no, i think its good jewellery from argos i do buy from there myself, also if you go to argos and buy it you can have alook at it first.:thumbsup:

If you can get there consider the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. Good quality stuff at reasonable prices. I particularly rate Lynall's. £80 should get you something fairly decent.

Original Poster

pierrethedog;3397422

If you can get there consider the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. Good … If you can get there consider the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. Good quality stuff at reasonable prices. I particularly rate Lynall's. £80 should get you something fairly decent.

have they got a website?

white gold rubs really quickly and turns a bronze colour so i would go for silver or gold

Hi
My hubby has just bought me this siver bracelet from Amazon, 50grams of silver for £45 reduced from £150
amazon.co.uk/Ste…JM/

its gorgous! and a bargain!

Original Poster

caffy, i'm undecided over your one or the one from argos now!

If your girlfriend has asked for a bracelet and therefore it will not be a surprise, perhaps it would be better to let her choose.

Maybe you could ask her to have a look on line, at a site like QVC for example for some style ideas before you decide and buy.

qvcuk.com/ukq…K05

She may like something like this:
qvcuk.com/ukq…K05
or this:
qvcuk.com/ukq…K05

Original Poster

palspal the links don't work, maybe you can post the item number?

well she gave me a few ideas like a bracelet or broach
or me jumping out of a box with nothing but a pink bow.....!
i'm not jumping out of a box and i don't think she wears brooches much so i've decided a bracelet
shes given me no ideas on the design but he wants one where i might be able to engrave a message on? but i quite like the one from argos which roselee pointed out, i just need to go have a look first

mafia;3429571

or me jumping out of a box with nothing but a pink bow.....!

:shock: lol

Sorry, I didnt realise that the links wouldn't show the individual items but thought that the wide range of styles shown on QVC would be useful (a few might be suitable for engraving).

The two I picked out were a fun style 690638 and one similar to roselee's suggestion with blue stones: 682508. QVC have a very good postal system and the gift can be easily returned if not suitable.

However, as you obviously like the Argos bracelet perhaps it's best to look at that one in the store.

Original Poster

palspal;3431610

:shock: lolSorry, I didnt realise that the links wouldn't show the … :shock: lolSorry, I didnt realise that the links wouldn't show the individual items but thought that the wide range of styles shown on QVC would be useful (a few might be suitable for engraving).The two I picked out were a fun style 690638 and one similar to roselee's suggestion with blue stones: 682508. QVC have a very good postal system and the gift can be easily returned if not suitable. However, as you obviously like the Argos bracelet perhaps it's best to look at that one in the store.

there quite nice actually, shes spiritual so she'll like all the gem stones etc. the second design looks like the one from argos but with different stones...now i'm really confused on which one to get....

How about collecting a few pics from each site and asking her to select three that she likes. Then you chose and buy the one that you like too.

John Lewis have a large selection too:

johnlewis.com/Gif…spx

Links of London --- sweetie bracelets are rather popular just now, sorry don't know how to post link

Go a bit further... every girl loves tiffany!!! Bracelets are about £125 and she will love you forever
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions