Cheap Porsche experience day?

5 replies
Found 21st Jun 2008
Hey guys.

I want to live the life and fulfil an ambition by going on the Porsche experience day. I love Porsches. So I need your help to find the cheapest and best deal for them. I live in North London so would prefer a place near here. I think there are some available at Silverstone. Please provide a link to the best place to get this.

Many thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Porsche
5 Comments

Original Poster

caggarooney;2362248

http://thanksdarling.resultspage.com/search?p=Q&lbc=thanksdarling&uid=75099645&ts=custom&w=porsche&af=bottomcategory:porschedrivingexperiences&isort=score&method=and&view=gridplenty on that site

Cheers. Have some rep. However, the prices on this site are £100+. Ive found some for £99. Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheaper ones.

well, a crow bar and a visit to your local porsche garage in the wee hours should do the trick, free and having her majesty's finest trying to arrest you will provide an extra spurt of adrenaline ;-)

Original Poster

dt_matthews;2363457

well, a crow bar and a visit to your local porsche garage in the wee … well, a crow bar and a visit to your local porsche garage in the wee hours should do the trick, free and having her majesty's finest trying to arrest you will provide an extra spurt of adrenaline ;-)

Lmao. Why didn't I think of that?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769506
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877

See more discussions