EXPIRED

cheap portable dvd player wanted!

does anybody no the cheapest portable dvd player around at the moment, the other thing i need is it to come with a remote control, the cheapest i can find is £48.69 from tesco direct, would be very greatfull for the help in finding one, thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

anybody?

My son bought his from halfords really cheap in a sale you could have a look there bonus with buying them from there is you get 2 as they are for car seats my little un uses them singally and they have a fab no jump system too as they are based on auto needs with roads etc, maybe worth having a look ..

They did have them in sainsburys for £29 35 but don't know if they still have them that was a couple of months ago

Original Poster

welshkaz;5133460

My son bought his from halfords really cheap in a sale you could have a … My son bought his from halfords really cheap in a sale you could have a look there bonus with buying them from there is you get 2 as they are for car seats my little un uses them singally and they have a fab no jump system too as they are based on auto needs with roads etc, maybe worth having a look ..

checked but there dearer than the one i found at tesco, thanks anyways

Original Poster

jeany123;5134783

They did have them in sainsburys for £29 35 but don't know if they still … They did have them in sainsburys for £29 35 but don't know if they still have them that was a couple of months ago

will check tomorrow thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem57
    2. Bed pillow recommendations22
    3. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33
    4. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35

See more discussions