Found 22nd Dec 2008
hello everyone,
i need to post out my ps3 to someone in the uk, however via royal mail recorded delievery its costing somewhere around £20.
im sure there is something cheaper out they. i remmeber for £7.50.
any advice

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

interparcel

Make sure its insured to the value of the console..

parcel2go with insurance of £250 will be about £12-£13 (they use dhl)

Original Poster

i remember they was a service for £7.50?
anyone can remember?

you being serious ....... you wanna send a ps3 in a £7.50 service ....... it will have £50 compo so if it gets knackered by the courier, your screwed and you would need to refund the buyer

DO NOT be a cheap skate...... send it with adequate insurance to cover your back and the buyers ......it ill be £12 - £15 for the peice of mind that your covered if something goes wrong

the cheap couriers are known for throwing parcels about ...... so don't scrimp on the compo for gods sake

faevilangel;3834296

you being serious ....... you wanna send a ps3 in a £7.50 service ....... … you being serious ....... you wanna send a ps3 in a £7.50 service ....... it will have £50 compo so if it gets knackered by the courier, your screwed and you would need to refund the buyerDO NOT be a cheap skate...... send it with adequate insurance to cover your back and the buyers ......it ill be £12 - £15 for the peice of mind that your covered if something goes wrongthe cheap couriers are known for throwing parcels about ...... so don't scrimp on the compo for gods sake

and a 7.50 service WONT get there for WEDNESDAY! Surely the buyer will have paid you for the console includinhg postage. its YOUR fault if you've under estimates PnP :x

fill the package up with helium. It will save a few £'s

Banned

Hand deliver it.

Nothing says "I love you" more than a weirdo off the internet turning up on your doorstep with a stolen PS3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    2. dakine backpacks44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed445
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78

See more discussions