Expired

Cheap Printer (Canon i250 or similar) wanted

6 replies
Found 24th Jul 2007
Looking for a cheap printer, similar to canon i250, which I can get replacement cartridges for with minimal cost.... will not be used for printing out photos.... mainly text documents, with the odd bit of graphics, etc. Any ideas?

7 Comments

Argos have Canon ip6210D for £19.99 (reserve & collect @ store)

Original Poster

I know.. that's what promptedmy post... Our canon i250 is broken and was looking for a replacement and spied the one you mentioned at argos. Not sure the replacement ink cartridges are going to be particularly economical though! Thanks for the help!

Brother Printer / Scanner @Argos for £39.99, plenty of cheap cartridges available, fantastic print quality.

I stopped using Canon because of their cartridge stitch up on newer printers.

Original Poster

will check it out, ta!

lickylonglips

will check it out, ta!

You are welcome, let us know how you get on.;-)

Banned

I could do with a new printer aswell. do both of printers listed do compatibles cartridges? - as it is these are norammly a rip off with cheap printers

Gianni_G

I could do with a new printer aswell. do both of printers listed do … I could do with a new printer aswell. do both of printers listed do compatibles cartridges? - as it is these are norammly a rip off with cheap printers

The Brother one certainly does.

They are £1.99 each including delivery from;

choicestationery.co.uk/com…n=9
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…33
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***721

See more discussions