Groups

Cheap Printer With Cheap Ink Available

Can anybody tell me whats a cheap printer to get with cheap inks available for it. I have been told a lot of epsons are good for this, But can someone please tell me what model to get? As i have no idea. Thanks

6 Comments

I have a brother DCP-135C, printer/scanner and a USB Port. I paid around £1 for each colour ink. Come to think of it, where are you based? I'm selling this printer in the next few weeks that's all. Would only want £20 for it, which includes atleast 2 of each colour.
    Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 1st May 2011

HP CN245B - scanner and printer

takes 4 inks - cyan megenta yellow and black

But each ink cost £5 and only need to replace each ink as it runs out - last a good while mind

DarrylJohn

I have a brother DCP-135C, printer/scanner and a USB Port. I paid around … I have a brother DCP-135C, printer/scanner and a USB Port. I paid around £1 for each colour ink. Come to think of it, where are you based? I'm selling this printer in the next few weeks that's all. Would only want £20 for it, which includes atleast 2 of each colour.

i have this exact model and i'm very happy with the print performance as well as the relatively simple scanning functions.

compatible ink is very cheap.

ive got a dx7400 epson, oldish printer, still going strong.

Kodak - haven't looked back... Their ink is incredibly cheap.

When I say compatible ink is cheap, I mean that I purchased four sets of ink (four full sets of three colours plus black) for £20 delivered. So effectively £1.25 per cartridge. No discernible difference between compatibles and genuine (aside from price)

What you perhaps need to do is this:

Check out what are the cheapest inks. That gives you an idea of the printers that are cheapest to run.

Then check out a shortlist of these printers, and check reviews/price etc until you are happy with your choice, then look for the cheapest printer deal.

I did this and after a couple of days of research found my ideal all-in-one printer, the Brother one mentioned above, then found a deal at Argos for a shade over £30 (absolute bargain).

This was a great result for me.

So often, people just look at the base price of a printer without adding up the other costs, the result being that it becomes just too pricey to run and it is therefore money down the drain.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1117
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay47
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions