Cheap prosecco

Found 9th Mar
need 12 bottles of prosecco or somthing similar for a wedding.does any 1 know the best and cheapest place to buy
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Bargain booze.
Aldi Organic is VERY good
Wait till a supermarket does their 25% off six bottles. I think Sainsburys are doing one soon.
Yep, Sainsbury's offer is on again from 22/03/18
Asda had it for a fiver a week or so ago
Prosecco Spumante Magnum 1.5L £12.99 at Lidl.

Have a look at the following for this offer if it's any good to you. You may also want to check their in store leaflets as not exactly sure what dates they'll be selling this.

hotukdeals.com/deals/lidl-deals-8th-14th-march-blood-oranges-500g-79p-red-onions-750g-39p-british-baby-potatoes-1kg-65p-mini-veg-69p-lidl-deals-15th-21st-march-spinach-250g-69p-lemons-500g-69p-mango-69p-each-british-kalettes-200g-69p-2905893
Edited by: "LemonHead" 9th Mar
Costco is about 5.50 a bottle nice stuff too
Aldi prosecco is good, their cava even better, not as sweet and great value at £4.99 per bottle, 11.5ABV
Edited by: "booky" 9th Mar
Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir is £4.99 this weekend at Lidl and next weekend Cava is £3.49.
I rate Aldis yellow label one. & If you can't get that then this...... groceries.asda.com/pro…786
not the cheapest but you don't want absolute crap now do you
Dont like the stuff myself, but friends and relatives say aldi's prosecco is excellent and good value.
Edited by: "cornishscouse" 9th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants