Expired

Cheap PS Vita?

Found 21st Apr
Looking to get a PS Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden along with a few other titles worth picking up for this device. Considering it’s been a few years since they’ve hit shelves I was wondering where I could obtain a Vita for £45-55? (60 at the most if there’s other things included). Thanks
Community Updates
AskPS Vita
5 Comments
Facebook selling pages, gumtree or eBay.
I got a pstv to play p4, Might be an option for you
shepademus52 m ago

I got a pstv to play p4, Might be an option for you

Can the PSTV play any PS Vita game?? (Without needing the PS Vita, of course)
Yeah there is a vita card slot and it plays the games without the need of a vita console, and I think it supports a wide range of the games. You d have to check to see if it supports what you want to play. I for sure had a physical copy of trails of cold steel 2 and it worked but I think I had a digital version of p4 golden
Edited by: "shepademus" 21st Apr
shepademus1 m ago

Yeah there is a vita card slot and it plays the games without the need of …Yeah there is a vita card slot and it plays the games without the need of a vita console, and I think it supports a wide range of the games. You d have to check to see if it supports what you want to play. I for sure had a physical copy of trails of cold steel 2 and it worked but I think I had a digital version of p4 golden

Oh that’s great, I’ll definitely look into seeing where I can find the cheapest PS TV while keeping my eyes open for a Vita. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants