Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap PS3

Hi

this is my first post on uk deals so bear with me if i seem clueless.

im looking for a cheap PS3 for a birthday present for a mate. Im looking to spend at maximum £240 with the controller and wires etc but id consider raising that if there were any decent games included.

i dont mind if its second hand or boxed!

im looking forward to hearing from you - matt

4 Comments

That's a good price.

Hi matt,
    I have a 40GB version that I can sell to you for £250, it's brand new, and the box is unopened. Send me a message if you have an interest or need any questions answered, I'd be happy to help.

thanks,
    eifs

This is my first post also, I think i used this site to find a ps3 deal the other day
    Just got an email from play.com saying that my ps3 has been delivered, should be with me in next few days
    I went with Play.com because i use them alot, and trust them 100% .... in case there are any problems down the line, amazon are good for refunds and customer care aswell

Anyways .... My PS3 from [url]www.play.com[/url] was the best deal i think .... for £265.99 I'm getting the 40gig ps3 with Devil may Cry 4 ... also getting GT5 prolouge for £17 extra seen as saved a bit on the price

Its normally £280 but found a 5% off code on one of these sites .... think the code is "experience08" search for it and sure you'll find it easily .... just spotted a minute ago ... £5 off code when you spend £50 or more ... but missed out on this

Also went through Nectar ... So i'll be getting some points aswell

Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions