Cheap PS4 games LBP + Last of us for £4

8 replies
Found 1st Dec 2014
For any owners of the White PS4 console like myself. CEX are giving a trade in value of £293 credit. Game will give you £294.
You can then use the credit to buy the following bundle on the Game website;
New PS4, digital copy of last of us and little big planet. I know it's a little bit of a hassle but you get a brand new console with full warranty and both games for £6
Or you could get the last of us and drive club bundle.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Trade in value for little big planet at CEX is £30 credit or £27 cash so you could be quids up.

Banned

rgerwal

Trade in value for little big planet at CEX is £30 credit or £27 cash so y … Trade in value for little big planet at CEX is £30 credit or £27 cash so you could be quids up.

Not how you work out the price of things on here. The price is £299. I could trade in a car and get one.

Original Poster

Comment

jaystan

Not how you work out the price of things on here. The price is £299. I … Not how you work out the price of things on here. The price is £299. I could trade in a car and get one.

But the car doesn't come with two games for £6

Banned

rgerwal

CommentBut the car doesn't come with two games for £6

True but would come with hundreds or thousands of pounds more i could buy loads of games with

Edited by: "jaystan" 1st Dec 2014

jaystan

True but would come with hundreds or thousands of pounds more i could buy … True but would come with hundreds or thousands of pounds more i could buy loads of games with

But then you wouldn't have a car, with this method you maintain your PS4 plus gain 2 games. Your logic is horribly flawed.

Banned

Mitchinati

But then you wouldn't have a car, with this method you maintain your PS4 … But then you wouldn't have a car, with this method you maintain your PS4 plus gain 2 games. Your logic is horribly flawed.

What if i had enough left to buy another car ? Point is deals are posted on the price you pay. Which is £299. It doesn't matter how you get that £299. Things like this get posted in Misc. It has been moved to Misc now though so all good

Edited by: "jaystan" 1st Dec 2014

http://images1.tickld.com/live/1083366.gif

So, how much was your PS4?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57570
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions