Cheap ps4 pro for people who ordered 1 for £200 when there was Currys Glitch

Found 12th Dec 2017
Sorry i put this as post but i don’t want people to use the gift cards. This is only for people who ordered PS4 Pro from Currys for £200 and cancelled the order.

Currys gave a link with bundle deal of £498 and they also gave £298 voucher and it will take £298 off so you will pay £200 only. DON’T accept this deal.

Go to the store, you can get ps4 pro white with gran turismo and another game for £299.99 and use that voucher and it will take £298 so ps4 pro will only cost £1.99. Have a good Christmas.

Top comments

spinks4 m ago

I have checked with Currys online and they confirm this voucher should …I have checked with Currys online and they confirm this voucher should only be used online Surikanth: Hello and Welcome to Currys, how may I assist you today? You: I have seen that I can use my emailed voucher code instore, is there any restrictions? Surikanth: Thank you for your enquiry, please could you confirm you name? You: John Surikanth: Thank you John. Please may I know where you have the voucher code? You: so, there was a black Friday deal for a ps4 pro and it wasn’t honoured. I have a code for £298 to use on another bundle but I wanted to use it instore. Surikanth: I’m afraid online codes may only be used online You: But I have seen others using it instore, heres a link https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/cheap-ps4-pro-for-people-who-ordered-1-for-200-when-there-was-currys-glitch-2853328 Surikanth: Please may I check with my supervisor, are you OK to wait? You: sure You: hello? You: …. You: Hello Surikanth? Surikanth: Hello. Thank you for waiting and I apologise for the delay. I can come your query has been escalated and you cannot use the code instore. We will contact the store detailed and make an enquiry. Is there anything else I can help you with today? You: but it has been honoured why cant I use it? Surikanth: It should only be used online and we will notify high street stores You: but it should be honoured. This is another mistake after the original mistake Surikanth: I am sorry for your disappointment. The code can only be used online. You: ok fine. Thanks You have ended the chat You may now close the window

Absolute k n o b

Just called Currys to let them know & they said they're fixing it. They also said thanks for bringing it to their attention

Lmao. People are seriously asking for a £300 gift card in here from people. Y'all crazy

Original Poster

branx772 m ago

Where's the proof this works? 🤣

32713956-nBzPJ.jpg
171 Comments

This is not a deal!!!!

Hot!

this should be on the forum.

venuj9955 s ago

This is not a deal!!!!

Not quite enough exclamation marks there.

A PS4 Pro for £1.99? Shame I don't have a voucher...

Where's the glitch?

I havent received the email

Absolutely anything to shaft this company they deserve everything they get

Is this gonna be voucher inception? They'll apologise and say this was a glitch too and maybe give you ANOTHER ONE?!

venuj991 m ago

This is not a deal!!!!

PS4 + 2 games for £1.99 isn't a deal? Sounds like one to me to be fair. Very restricted as to who can do it though.

No it's not a deal - it's a nice person trying to save people a lot of money & making as many people as possible aware. Doesn't apply to me but heat, you're a kind person, have a great Christmas

I ordered the £230 package and had it cancelled. I haven’t received any email yet other than the one that said they were processing it.

Anyone not using their voucher? I call Shotgun!

Wait a minute. My order was cancelled I didn't receive any voucher.

Eermmm.. and i just posted a deal for the xbox one x for £360 that wasn't allowed by hukd yet this is 🤔

Original Poster

venuj992 m ago

This is not a deal!!!!

I agree but i wanted to pass the message to everyone that order ps4 pro from currys in the past and thought this is the best way. I have apologised already in description

Should be in misc

Just called Currys to let them know & they said they're fixing it. They also said thanks for bringing it to their attention

my online order got cancelled again with out any reason ..i bought ps4 pro with fifa...so i think in store is definitely a better option.

surely this is gonna get nerfed by them ASAP!

samira0072 m ago

Where's the glitch?

I'm assuming if it's a voucher the store will accept, you are able to use the £298 voucher off the £299 package instead of the £498 link they send. Getting a PS4 pro for £1.99.

Awesome if it works for anyone

I ordered he PS4 pro and had it cancelled? How do I get this voucher????

venuj993 m ago

This is not a deal!!!!

Or a glitch ffs.....

no one has recieved any codes yet

Original Poster

stuham691 m ago

I ordered he PS4 pro and had it cancelled? How do I get this voucher????

Check your junk mail. Mine was in their. Since the deal, they emailed me 3 times and I didn’t realise it

32713930-MYwAe.jpg
The email looks something like this

OMG, seriously dude ???

Mate fair play for posting

It's not a glitch. It states clearly in the emails we received that this gift voucher cab be used on ANY PURCHASE if you do not wish to buy the original bundle that was mispriced. They know exactly what they're doing and it's an amazing gesture right before Christmas. If you missed out then it's a shame but it isn't a glitch.

Cheers...anyone with a spare and Don't want one...can I have it please 😁

Original Poster

branx772 m ago

32713956-nBzPJ.jpg

I'm still waiting!!!!

Just ask Obaidullah

72hrs. Tick Tock

I’ve managed to get all 4 orders given vouchers
And have decided I don’t want a PS4 pro now

Holy ***!

aeroncourt39 s ago

I’ve managed to get all 4 orders given vouchers And have decided I d …I’ve managed to get all 4 orders given vouchers And have decided I don’t want a PS4 pro now

I'll take a code.please?

aeroncourt1 m ago

I’ve managed to get all 4 orders given vouchers And have decided I d …I’ve managed to get all 4 orders given vouchers And have decided I don’t want a PS4 pro now

Code for me please.

The gift card can be used on anything else online or in store. So basically you get £298 worth of gift card for free. They are offering this to apologise. This was on the email:

You can order anything else with the gift card. This was on the If you would no longer like to purchase the PS4 Pro bundle then of course please accept the gift card to use at your leisure on any future purchase at Currys PC World
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants