Cheap Quality Lightning Cables

Posted 26th Oct
hi hope you are well!

could someone please recommend me a decent good quality lighting cable around £5 certified by apple. I bought the amazon basics one last time for £4 and it's perfect. charges at the same speed as the original, is longer and high quality however, it's currently £9.

thanks for reading
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I find Anker cables are very good, they're a good price from Amazon and appear to be Apple certified. I've bought various ones over the years and they've all outlasted the device they are plugged into.
slimy3126/10/2019 14:42

I find Anker cables are very good, they're a good price from Amazon and …I find Anker cables are very good, they're a good price from Amazon and appear to be Apple certified. I've bought various ones over the years and they've all outlasted the device they are plugged into.

Thanks very much! Will check it out
Anker are excellent. If you need a short one desperately then Poundland’s ones at the moment aren’t too bad for the price but I would buy an anker one if it were me.
Anker all the way for me, as others have stated. Great cables for only a few quid.
cmdr_elito26/10/2019 15:03

Anker are excellent. If you need a short one desperately then Poundland’s o …Anker are excellent. If you need a short one desperately then Poundland’s ones at the moment aren’t too bad for the price but I would buy an anker one if it were me.

Appreciate the suggestions seems anker is the way🙌
pfagan1026/10/2019 15:06

Anker all the way for me, as others have stated. Great cables for only a …Anker all the way for me, as others have stated. Great cables for only a few quid.

Yup seems like they are budget friendly and a good option 🙌
I’d say Anker myself. Plus they have a warranty
I can also vouch for Anker!
RavPower also do some reasonable cables, I tend to go with whichever is cheapest of the two at the time I need one. Avoid the cheap cheap ones as you’ll just spend your life replacing them.
anthonyjames9026/10/2019 19:25

RavPower also do some reasonable cables, I tend to go with whichever is …RavPower also do some reasonable cables, I tend to go with whichever is cheapest of the two at the time I need one. Avoid the cheap cheap ones as you’ll just spend your life replacing them.

so true. Will check both out tonight
Another vote for Anker - great cables
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants