Cheap rechargeable watch

Found 25th May
I am looking for a cheap rechargeable watch for my brother and I note that the fitness bands also show the time and are pretty cheap.

Anyone can recommend one that has a decent battery life but doesn't cost a lot? I am looking under £30 if possible. He just needs something to tell the time that is rechargeable.
Community Updates
AskAccessories
11 Comments
Why rechargeable?

My wife loses watches regularly, I just buy her the cheapy casio quartz watches for £7 a go.

My teenage daughter doesn't lose watches, I bought her a seiko automatic for £50. Seiko are very good but there are plenty of cheap automatics.
mas993 m ago

Why rechargeable?My wife loses watches regularly, I just buy her the …Why rechargeable?My wife loses watches regularly, I just buy her the cheapy casio quartz watches for £7 a go.My teenage daughter doesn't lose watches, I bought her a seiko automatic for £50. Seiko are very good but there are plenty of cheap automatics.

i like the idea of not having to deal with battery replacement in this day of technology. it would also be good to get something that does more than tell the time like the find my fitness band facility would be good.
mutley119 m ago

i like the idea of not having to deal with battery replacement in this day …i like the idea of not having to deal with battery replacement in this day of technology. it would also be good to get something that does more than tell the time like the find my fitness band facility would be good.

I'd rather replace a battery every year or so than have to remember to charge it every week or whatever. I mainly wear an automatic.

My other daughter likes her pebble.
I ware a casio solar that charges itself. The watch also picks up the signal to set time. I never take it off. Swimming. Bath. Bed ect. If I take it off I'll loose it. Lol. Bought it cheap off ebay
Edited by: "wayners" 25th May
The batteries on a simple digital watch will last several years, not far off length of time that the battery in a smart watch will last after recharging every day or two.
Have you thought of a kinetic one? I had one once and it was great
mutley12 h, 23 m ago

i like the idea of not having to deal with battery replacement in this day …i like the idea of not having to deal with battery replacement in this day of technology. it would also be good to get something that does more than tell the time like the find my fitness band facility would be good.

Look for a fitness tracker instead, most tell the time. For example, the Mi Band 2 tells the time when you tap it.
Edited by: "jamie015" 25th May
jamie0153 m ago

Look for a fitness tracker instead, most tell the time. For example, the …Look for a fitness tracker instead, most tell the time. For example, the Mi Band 2 tells the time when you tap it.

Do you have one and can comment on its battery life? Does it have the locate the band function?
mutley13 m ago

Do you have one and can comment on its battery life? Does it have the …Do you have one and can comment on its battery life? Does it have the locate the band function?

Bought a few Mi Band 2's for others, all of them get 1 month battery life. It has a function where you can locate the band if connected via Bluetooth (it vibrates, no GPS though). Top quality IMO
jamie0153 m ago

Bought a few Mi Band 2's for others, all of them get 1 month battery life. …Bought a few Mi Band 2's for others, all of them get 1 month battery life. It has a function where you can locate the band if connected via Bluetooth (it vibrates, no GPS though). Top quality IMO

Is there a similar band with GPS for locating it?
mutley114 m ago

Is there a similar band with GPS for locating it?

Nothing in that price range. Mi Band 2 is around £15 on sale from China (around £24 sold by Amazon or FBA for £21). For GPS you'd be looking to spend around £50 for something like the Huawei Band 2 Pro.

Correct me if I have missed anything out guys!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants