Groups

Cheap reverseing sensors??

Where can I find cheap but quality reverseing sensors for my Suzuki Swift Mk 2 please? Thanks in advance

27 Comments

Cheap and quality don't go together! Have a look on eBay and you can get colored ones from there.
    Edited by: "Mikeygolfgt" 16th Feb

If you need parking sensors to park that you should hand your licence back.

Bigfootpete

If you need parking sensors to park that you should hand your licence … If you need parking sensors to park that you should hand your licence back.

Nice try but the op didn't say they needed them did they? They asked where to get them from.

Bigfootpete

If you need parking sensors to park that you should hand your licence … If you need parking sensors to park that you should hand your licence back.

Utter rubbish
    A mate drive a van and uses the sensors when backing into spaces as they guide him so he doesn't hit things behind him due to no rear view mirror.

thedvdmonster

Utter rubbish A mate drive a van and uses the sensors when backing into … Utter rubbish A mate drive a van and uses the sensors when backing into spaces as they guide him so he doesn't hit things behind him due to no rear view mirror.

A Susuki Swift is not a van with no rear view mirror which was likely Bigfootpete's point.

I use parking sensors because I don't like turning my head.

Who needs parking sensors or mirrors, I just reverse until I've hit whatever is behind me.

reverse cameras are better than sensors, you can get on ebay for £30 go for rear view mirror one top avoid having screen hanging around your dash

And if theres nothing behind you how far would you reverse until you stop?

bigweapon07

stupidest post ever

Try halfords, they fit them.

Original Poster

foes4you

Try halfords, they fit them.

Never!!

Original Poster

Mikeygolfgt

Cheap and quality don't go together! Have a look on eBay and you can get … Cheap and quality don't go together! Have a look on eBay and you can get colored ones from there.

Yes they do... it's sometimes referred to as a hot deal!

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

"That" or "Then" ?
    Someone needs to sort their vocabulary out.
    Someone needs to go back ... to school.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Nice try but the op didn't say they needed them did they? They asked … Nice try but the op didn't say they needed them did they? They asked where to get them from.

Exactly ... thanking you!
    Edited by: "naz2015" 18th Feb

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Utter rubbish A mate drive a van and uses the sensors when backing into … Utter rubbish A mate drive a van and uses the sensors when backing into spaces as they guide him so he doesn't hit things behind him due to no rear view mirror.

I can imagine, very useful!
    Bigfootpete take notes, might aswel start practicing... seen as school is all about learning and taking notes! ;p
    Edited by: "naz2015" 18th Feb

Original Poster

cdm22

A Susuki Swift is not a van with no rear view mirror which was likely … A Susuki Swift is not a van with no rear view mirror which was likely Bigfootpete's point.

No comment..

Original Poster

termite

I use parking sensors because I don't like turning my head.

Now isn't that handy, I could understand that.

Original Poster

Canary0500

Who needs parking sensors or mirrors, I just reverse until I've hit … Who needs parking sensors or mirrors, I just reverse until I've hit whatever is behind me.

Numb nuts!!

Original Poster

HamanBasher

reverse cameras are better than sensors, you can get on ebay for £30 go … reverse cameras are better than sensors, you can get on ebay for £30 go for rear view mirror one top avoid having screen hanging around your dash

Will look into it, thank you for the suggestion.
    Now thinking sensors with seperate camera!

Original Poster

bigweapon07

Until your fuel runs out,
    Until you brake,
    Until you change gear, and...
    Until the road surface goes flat!!

naz2015

"That" or "Then" ?Someone needs to sort their vocabulary out.Someone … "That" or "Then" ?Someone needs to sort their vocabulary out.Someone needs to go back ... to school.

It's called autocorrect when using a swipe method of typing on an Android tablet. They don't teach that at school.

I fitted Cisbo sensors to my sons car just over a year ago, choice of colours, very easy to fit and never had a problem. Also comes with the drill bit for the bumper.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…r=1

Edited by: "kramvic" 19th Feb

Perhaps the OP is good at parking and wants to use them for "other" reasons.

Original Poster

kramvic

I fitted Cisbo sensors to my sons car just over a year ago, choice of … I fitted Cisbo sensors to my sons car just over a year ago, choice of colours, very easy to fit and never had a problem. Also comes with the drill bit for the bumper.http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/141038761146?_mwBanner=1

Helpful info thanks

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Perhaps the OP is good at parking and wants to use them for "other" … Perhaps the OP is good at parking and wants to use them for "other" reasons.

Maybe, maybe not
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22
      3. I want some backless loafers for men66
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?22

See more discussions