Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap sat nav for around UK

hi guys i needed a sat nav, i would look myself but i have no knowledge about them, but has to be atleast colour screen. i basically needed around uk, europe not really but dont mind.

13 Comments

Original Poster

damn soz can mods change the title to UK and not london

navman F20, ill swear by it !! F***

TomTom ONE V2 - UK edition, all the functionality you'll need for navigating around the UK including full postcode and door to door search. The auto rerouting is also pretty fast, which means when you mess up and go the wrong way the TomTom will work out how to get back on the right track.

In short its a very good budget GPS that will fit in your coat pocket easily. Expect to pay around £160 for it, but its worth the extra pounds, esspecialy if you need a fast responding GPS for around London.

Be warned any sat nav I have ever used in cental london has suffered from signal problems due to the high buildings so allways remember to take Map too

The older ones yes....

Not the Tomtom one v2 I do London everyday and never any problems...

Original Poster

i mistyped the title i need it for the whole uk and not just london. i might go for the navman, but not sure yet.

LOL... title changed to UK now

Navman F20 for £104 delivered @ ]Jessops.com

Goodmans GNAV10 for £98.42 delivered @ ]Amazon.co.uk

Original Poster

great thanks edi, could anyone tell me if the navman has a postcode adress find feature like the tom tom?

sarbjeet_

great thanks edi, could anyone tell me if the navman has a postcode … great thanks edi, could anyone tell me if the navman has a postcode adress find feature like the tom tom?

Navman F20 has FULL 7 digit postcode search

You can also search by street name.

djnaff

Be warned any sat nav I have ever used in cental london has suffered from … Be warned any sat nav I have ever used in cental london has suffered from signal problems due to the high buildings so allways remember to take Map too

So true. If you can, use an external aerial, or position the unit slap bang in the centre of the screen. Nothing worse than being in unfamiliar surroundings and having your nav go balls up on you. My mate drove to Paris and in the centre his nav lost the GPS signals and he was left wandering around trying to find his hotel without a map.

Original Poster

edi

Navman F20 has FULL 7 digit postcode search :)You can also search by … Navman F20 has FULL 7 digit postcode search :)You can also search by street name.

great thanks edi and thanks everyone else

yes i have navman also but i paid around 130-140 from halfords its great though i live in london and i went for a trip in wales helped me 100%
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions