Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap Sat Nav with headphones

Trying to find a cheap sat nav i can use on my motorbike, so need a headphone socket. Have looked and no joy so far but i'm sure there is one out there somewere:giggle:

4 Comments

meagain

Trying to find a cheap sat nav i can use on my motorbike, so need a … Trying to find a cheap sat nav i can use on my motorbike, so need a headphone socket. Have looked and no joy so far but i'm sure there is one out there somewere:giggle:

I have seen Sat Navs especially for Motorbikes, is that what you are looking for?

TomTom Rider, £349 from TomTom, but I suspect you will get one much cheaper by looking around:-
    ]http//ww…0b5

http://www.tomtom.com/lib/img/prodlifestyle/353_lifestyle.jpg

Designed with bikers in mind: rugged and waterproof, TomTom RIDER comes with RAM mounting hardware that fits almost any bike and a Cardo scala-rider® wireless headset for high quality voice instructions inside your helmet.
    User-friendly: award-winning easy-to-use software, quick destination selection. Just plug it in, switch it on and riiiiide!
    Great biking experience: door-to-door navigation anywhere in Western Europe with crystal-clear 3D graphics and smooth-scrolling map display.
    Safe & secure: simplified drive-mode instructions on a glove-friendly touchscreen. Securely docked on the world’s leading motorcycle mount.
    Smart services & extras: plan your route itinerary on your PC, get safety camera locations and biker-friendly scenic routes, keep in touch with fellow bikers on the road, and much more.

The goodmans gnav10 has a headphone socket, and they are pretty cheap

but this unit does seem to have a fault (or its just the 2 i had)that the external speaker packs up after approx 6 months in which case you have to use the headphones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217

See more discussions