Cheap short term broadband 3 months

Found 15th May
Hi
I need access to around 100gb a month for 3 months, any advice on the cheapest way to get this? It can be fixed or mobile, but has to be less than 6 months as I am moving abroad.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Try now broadband. Think you can get now tv bundled with it. They do 1 month rolling contracts for both fibre or conventional. nowtv.com/broadband

It’s unlimited and you can choose various speed packages
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 15th May
Thanks, but it is not available in my area, (plus £59.99 set up fees, seem a bit steep).
Edited by: "Gooner77" 15th May
Gooner771 h, 8 m ago

Thanks, but it is not available in my area, (plus £59.99 set up fees, seem …Thanks, but it is not available in my area, (plus £59.99 set up fees, seem a bit steep).

That’s what your going to be looking at paying as the equipment costs money as does setting up the connection. Only thing I can suggest is either EE or Vodafone sim, not sure they go up to 100gb of data though and it’ll cost much more each month.

On a 12 or 24 month agreement those up front costs are spread across the term, on a one month rolling you pay them up front in the first month as there is no reason to stop you cancelling after 1 month!

Checkout broadband choices for further options on other suppliers with 1 month rolling contracts such as relish.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 15th May
Three do a 1 month sim for £35 it’s unlimited everything but you only get 30gb to tether... depends if you want the allowance to use on phone or no
Any bt fon networks near by?
Bit of a faff, but the following will function cos I know peeps that (still) do it: about £35/month for unlim 4G data via 3 PAYG SIM + AIO35 add-on + non-3-branded pre-Android marshmallow handset unlocked to 3 + FoxFi app + FoxFi key.
So obtain some ratty old pre-A6 unlocked handset (£buttons), shove 3 PAYG SIM in it (£free - max £0.79); install FoxFi app (£zero); install Foxi key (about £4); throw a £35 topup on the SIM; convert the topup to the AIO35 add-on; tether unrestricted 4G data via the FoxFi app; repeat the £35 topup + addon conversion every month. Robert's is your father's relation.
Or bin the A6 handset and obtain EE Osprey mifi and have it unlocked, then apply top-up / add-on etc.
Don't expect any assistance from 3 cos its t&c doesn't support such activity, but it functionally works.
AndyRoyd14 h, 18 m ago

Bit of a faff, but the following will function cos I know peeps that …Bit of a faff, but the following will function cos I know peeps that (still) do it: about £35/month for unlim 4G data via 3 PAYG SIM + AIO35 add-on + non-3-branded pre-Android marshmallow handset unlocked to 3 + FoxFi app + FoxFi key. So obtain some ratty old pre-A6 unlocked handset (£buttons), shove 3 PAYG SIM in it (£free - max £0.79); install FoxFi app (£zero); install Foxi key (about £4); throw a £35 topup on the SIM; convert the topup to the AIO35 add-on; tether unrestricted 4G data via the FoxFi app; repeat the £35 topup + addon conversion every month. Robert's is your father's relation. Or bin the A6 handset and obtain EE Osprey mifi and have it unlocked, then apply top-up / add-on etc.Don't expect any assistance from 3 cos its t&c doesn't support such activity, but it functionally works.

I have an osprey 2 mifi that is unlocked, please can you advise how to get unlimited data on it?
Gooner7710 h, 38 m ago

I have an osprey 2 mifi that is unlocked, please can you advise how to get …I have an osprey 2 mifi that is unlocked, please can you advise how to get unlimited data on it?

Obtain 3 PAYG handset sim. Make a note of its mobile number & check it works in a phone. Put the functional SIM in the Osprey. Buy £35 credit from retail outlet. Dial 3 PAYG line 07782333444 from any phone to allocate credit to your specific 3 SIM & immediately (same call) use the credit to buy AIO35 bundle. Job done, unless the Osprey is too dim to auto-allocate a 3 handset APN, so you will have to manually configure 3 handset APN deets.
If you don't feel comfortable with a £35 experiment, then either topup minimum amount and verify all working, or borrow / obtain PAYG 3 handset SIM with allowances from a buddy who doesn't mind some data being used.
AndyRoyd16 h, 49 m ago

Obtain 3 PAYG handset sim. Make a note of its mobile number & check it …Obtain 3 PAYG handset sim. Make a note of its mobile number & check it works in a phone. Put the functional SIM in the Osprey. Buy £35 credit from retail outlet. Dial 3 PAYG line 07782333444 from any phone to allocate credit to your specific 3 SIM & immediately (same call) use the credit to buy AIO35 bundle. Job done, unless the Osprey is too dim to auto-allocate a 3 handset APN, so you will have to manually configure 3 handset APN deets.If you don't feel comfortable with a £35 experiment, then either topup minimum amount and verify all working, or borrow / obtain PAYG 3 handset SIM with allowances from a buddy who doesn't mind some data being used.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants