Groups

Cheap Smart Phone

Hi all,

I am looking for a decent, yet cheap smartphone.

Something around the £20 mark. I don't mind if it's a few years old, as long as it is fast. And I don't mind if its new or slightly used (as long as its in decent condition).

Any ideas?

8 Comments

£20 is asking alot for a decent smartphone

for £40 you can get an old iphone o2.co.uk/sho…ew/

You could look for an old moto g on ebay but again a working one is around £40

I have a Lumia 435 that I bought from Tesco direct on eBay. Supposed to be a refurb but obviously new. It's a Windows phone rather than android but works really well and has everything I need on it. It was £29 and I think they still have some for sale x

Original Poster

Not really looking for that old of an iPhone tbh. And I need an android (or iOS - doubtful!!) as I'd like to run some of the popular apps.

Vodafone smart first 7 is available from Argos for £15 . Use fast Track and u don't need to top up and unlock code of eBay for a quid. Happy days!

Banned

iPhone 4 refurbished with 12m warranty from o2 @ £39.99 best you will get.

Original Poster

delboye30

Vodafone smart first 7 is available from Argos for £15 . Use fast Track … Vodafone smart first 7 is available from Argos for £15 . Use fast Track and u don't need to top up and unlock code of eBay for a quid. Happy days!

Thanks! But it say's I require £15 top up?

Ioa

Thanks! But it say's I require £15 top up?

If u pay via Fast Track(online) u usually aren't asked to Top Up when u collect at the store. I bought one a few days ago and wasn't asked to top up!

Original Poster

delboye30

If u pay via Fast Track(online) u usually aren't asked to Top Up when u … If u pay via Fast Track(online) u usually aren't asked to Top Up when u collect at the store. I bought one a few days ago and wasn't asked to top up!

Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions