Groups

Cheap Snapdragon 820 phones

Looking for a cheap phone with the Snapdragon 820 processor. I've been using the zuk z2 for a few weeks but I don't like the UI and want a phone that can fast charge. What's the cheapest phone i can buy with those two features?

10 Comments

just install google now launcher or nova

tony_spumoni

just install google now launcher or nova

​that won't help the OP's fast charging requirement

Original Poster

adamspencer95

​that won't help the OP's fast charging requirement

​I was just gonna say that, fast charging is definitely the biggest blow for me since I'm not a fan of night charging and most of the time, don't have much time before i leave in the morning to charge the phone

LeEco Max2 on Ali Express from the Geeks

Original Poster

tom_mcshane

LeEco Max2 on Ali Express from the Geeks

​Yeah I was looking at that, is that the next cheapest after the zuk z2?

The Xiaomi mi5 or mi5s is worth a look

Original Poster

The mi5 is a mug, it gets too much recognition imo. I was considering the LeEco till I found out that it has no headphone jack...

mattkkinng

The mi5 is a mug, it gets too much recognition imo. I was considering the … The mi5 is a mug, it gets too much recognition imo. I was considering the LeEco till I found out that it has no headphone jack...

Why didnt you like yours, happy with mine, but wish that they would spend more effort in improving battery life,rather than adding useless feature to the ROM

you're limiting your options by wanting a Snapdragon 820. Is there any reason you need this particular CPU? A lot of its usefulness is down to how it is handled by the manufacturer anyway so you might see better performance in day to day use from a lower spec CPU. I can only assume you're a fan of benchmarking apps :P

Original Poster

misterleoni

you're limiting your options by wanting a Snapdragon 820. Is there any … you're limiting your options by wanting a Snapdragon 820. Is there any reason you need this particular CPU? A lot of its usefulness is down to how it is handled by the manufacturer anyway so you might see better performance in day to day use from a lower spec CPU. I can only assume you're a fan of benchmarking apps :P

​In love with them (_;) The UI and the non fast charge capabilities are what I couldn't handle, I sold it and now not sure what to buy. The lowest I would look at is the 810, but ideally another 820 for around the same price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…610
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      3. Family Spotify account66
      4. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34

See more discussions