Cheap Spotify on ebay

Found 12th Jan 2013
Anyone bought one of these before? There's a few sellers with similar things... are they legit?

12 months Spotify for £22.
Ebay auction 200877836759.
Community Updates
Misc
67 Comments
Just use dood's music streamer or tinyshark if you're using android.
Banned
Buy and find out
I will be a Guinea pig I will update shortly
Wouldn't touch it personally, I bought a 3 month one a year or so back, and after a month the card that was used to originally buy the 3 month code was reported as being used fraudulently and my whole spotify account was blocked forever and spotify would not unblock it
On a similar note, I signed up for Napster this month for a 1 month free trial and I'm impressed so far. I may even keep it afterwards as for £10 a month you get access from all your devices and can even download the tracks for offline playing. The app is decent as well, I put it on my Xbox, phone, tablet and laptop.
Kev`

On a similar note, I signed up for Napster this month for a 1 month free … On a similar note, I signed up for Napster this month for a 1 month free trial and I'm impressed so far. I may even keep it afterwards as for £10 a month you get access from all your devices and can even download the tracks for offline playing. The app is decent as well, I put it on my Xbox, phone, tablet and laptop.

You can do that with spotify too. I use my iPod touch for the gym and download all of my playlists to it.
We bought a 12 month Netflix subscription for... £7 I think it was. It was just a gift card with the amount a year would cost on it. If you have any doubts though I'd message the seller and ask how it works.
Original Poster
Paddy_o_furniture

I'm using Android but don't want to use Grooveshark clones. Prefer the library and setup of Spotify.
Is it for premuim or unlimited?
Dehumanization

We bought a 12 month Netflix subscription for... £7 I think it was. It … We bought a 12 month Netflix subscription for... £7 I think it was. It was just a gift card with the amount a year would cost on it. If you have any doubts though I'd message the seller and ask how it works.

Again was it just for a years Standard service? Been umming & ahhhing about Netflix, those sort of prices are good, and it's not too much of a waste if it's not what I expect.
Edited by: "skellysgirl" 12th Jan 2013
Checked my account now on premium but states 1 month using looks like telia 99 kr which is around a tenner I smell a scam
Ive just bought one....was your code sent digitally porter?

If it is a 1 month one I suppose we can take it up with eBay.

Again I have thinking about getting spotify premium for a whilst so its worth a go
Paddy_o_furniture

From were
skellysgirl

Ive just bought one....was your code sent digitally porter?If it is a 1 … Ive just bought one....was your code sent digitally porter?If it is a 1 month one I suppose we can take it up with eBay.Again I have thinking about getting spotify premium for a whilst so its worth a go

I sent them my spotify account and they upgrade at their end 99sek not kr
the porter

I sent them my spotify account and they upgrade at their end 99sek not kr

I don't understand. Did you not buy a card from eBay?

What is 99sek & kr?
Yes but they do it via their end and when I go into my subs it says 1 month premium 99 sek which I presume is foreign currency
chris3349

From were

Tinyshark
Dood's

Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 12th Jan 2013
the porter

Yes but they do it via their end and when I go into my subs it says 1 … Yes but they do it via their end and when I go into my subs it says 1 month premium 99 sek which I presume is foreign currency

I thought i just recieved a card through the post or a disgial code, which i then upgraded with. I have had no emil yet, and mine seems to have great feedback, i bought from mackem smile, and says ts coming from sunderland
Original Poster
skellysgirl

I thought i just recieved a card through the post or a disgial code, … I thought i just recieved a card through the post or a disgial code, which i then upgraded with. I have had no emil yet, and mine seems to have great feedback, i bought from mackem smile, and says ts coming from sunderland

Did you follow the instructions in the auction?

"THE UPGRADE CARD CERTIFICATE WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU ASAP!
This is to maintain the standard, and the experience of every customer worldwide.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WISH TO ACTIVATE THE 12 MONTHS BEFORE IT ARRIVES THEN PLEASE ADVISE BY FOLLOWING THE STEP BELOW
NOTE! If you wish for a faster delivery rate for your premium subscription, please add your Spotify username & email as a note in your order."
J_B

Did you follow the instructions in the auction? "THE UPGRADE CARD … Did you follow the instructions in the auction? "THE UPGRADE CARD CERTIFICATE WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU ASAP!This is to maintain the standard, and the experience of every customer worldwide.HOWEVER, IF YOU WISH TO ACTIVATE THE 12 MONTHS BEFORE IT ARRIVES THEN PLEASE ADVISE BY FOLLOWING THE STEP BELOWNOTE! If you wish for a faster delivery rate for your premium subscription, please add your Spotify username & email as a note in your order."

No, i am dippy i didnt even look at them

ill just wait for it in thee post
Edited by: "skellysgirl" 12th Jan 2013
I'm putting a claim in tomorrow if I don't get any joy back from the seller
the porter

Yes but they do it via their end and when I go into my subs it says 1 … Yes but they do it via their end and when I go into my subs it says 1 month premium 99 sek which I presume is foreign currency

have you emailed them asking why it does not say 12month?
Yes but no reply
Original Poster
99sek is the monthly sub in Sweden... I've had a quick look on Google and there's loads of people on other forums selling these too. Deffo something dodgy haha think I'll give it a miss.
J_B

99sek is the monthly sub in Sweden... I've had a quick look on Google and … 99sek is the monthly sub in Sweden... I've had a quick look on Google and there's loads of people on other forums selling these too. Deffo something dodgy haha think I'll give it a miss.

what i cant understand is all the great feedback the seller has in relation to spotify upgrades, ill have a nosy at the previous sales
It doesn't make sence for a scam sell for £20 and make a tenner when people realise its just a month they will claim but the sellers lack of response makes me suspect
He seems to have sold a bulk worth each day for the last week. he has said in earlier auctions to allow up to 12 hours for a response as he is not always online,
His feedback has plenty of happy people in response to the speed in which it was done, but no reference as to the length of time the subscription was added.

Im gonna sit and wait for a card or subscription i think, i am not in a rush
FAQ:
1, How do I get my username?
Login via pc - Click you account name (Top right) - Overview and it should state your username (Sometimes its numbers)
2. It only states one month on the account?
The premium re-occurs every month. Guaranteed to last 12 months at least.
3. Is this legal?
It's completely legal. Just a clever method used.

Just found this on another site
skellysgirl

He seems to have sold a bulk worth each day for the last week. he has … He seems to have sold a bulk worth each day for the last week. he has said in earlier auctions to allow up to 12 hours for a response as he is not always online, His feedback has plenty of happy people in response to the speed in which it was done, but no reference as to the length of time the subscription was added. Im gonna sit and wait for a card or subscription i think, i am not in a rush

You won't get a card I assure you it looks like a code generator of some form
From another seller

Spotify Premium for 1+ Month
This is a Spotify service for one month. These usually last for 12 months however I cannot guarantee this.
(My personal account has been working for 3 months now - Friends has been working for 7 months)

Sold around 50 before. Only one customer came back saying it didn't renew.

Option one: New account
I will create an account for you. All I require is a Username you want on the account and Email address for the account.

Option two: Existing account
You send me your Username and password for Spotify account and I'll process the premium onto your account.
(The account must not be premium already)
Please do not purchase if your account is currently premium - Wait till it expires

After purchase:
Please after purchase inbox me the option you desire with the details needed.
so it could expire after 3 month and there is FA you can do about it?

i am assuming that he will add on a month at a time? so as soon as the paypal claim period closes, he dosent need to bother and we lose.

I am wondering if it may be easier to open an account in norwegian, lol

or even just keep opening new accounts as it gives you one month free anyway, just creating new email/login details, but thats a faff about
They are cracked versions of Spotify Premium.

They are a complete lottery, as they could last forever or if they are blocked they could last less than a day.

It all just depends on when and if they are blocked.
The seller seems to have had great feedback in the past, i am actually wondering if this a hacked account
Original Poster
There's loads of sites and youtube videos for code generators but they all link you to a download that requires you to take a survey and text a premium number for code to complete. Can't find anything about a genuine code generator.
J_B

There's loads of sites and youtube videos for code generators but they … There's loads of sites and youtube videos for code generators but they all link you to a download that requires you to take a survey and text a premium number for code to complete. Can't find anything about a genuine code generator.

i suppose you could always use a fake set of detail, and a disposable sim card to get the code
Original Poster
I don't think you'd get the code, it's just a scam.
I could of got it cheaper though loads of sellers but I will just claim so no bother
J_B

I don't think you'd get the code, it's just a scam.

the porter

I could of got it cheaper though loads of sellers but I will just claim … I could of got it cheaper though loads of sellers but I will just claim so no bother

yeh i think ill just put a claim in too
skellysgirl

Again was it just for a years Standard service? Been umming & ahhhing … Again was it just for a years Standard service? Been umming & ahhhing about Netflix, those sort of prices are good, and it's not too much of a waste if it's not what I expect.

Yeah, think it was just over what you'd pay for a month that we paid. Netflix give you a free months trial if you're wanting to test it first Don't know if they're still there, when my boyfriend got it there was only 2, he got both of them and put one on my Mum's account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions