Groups

Cheap stroller for use on holiday

Hi can anyone recommend a cheap lightweight stroller for use on holiday? I have come across these two possibilities but not sure if they are any good.

amazon.co.uk/PC3…1-1

cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW…31a

Any thoughts/opinions would be much appreciated.

12 Comments

hey harps. cant u look in tesco or something. or asda. they sometimes do very cheapy ones.

Both look good but I'd probably say the second one - as its suitable from birth which means it will have a lie back position (always good for on holiday if youere out and about for ages) plus you're getting the freebies - parasol/raincover etc. What age is it for? And what kind of holiday?

or what about this toysrus.co.uk/Bab…094) so if it messes up u can return easily

Original Poster

hey magicbeans (hehe) ... asda had a Hauck one for £25 but its OOS.... gutted!

Thanks for comment kaks26, I was leaning towards the second one too, I think the lie back position is very useful.

My DD is 10months, we're going to Turkey for a week.... can't wait

Original Poster

magicbeans;8470725

or what about this … or what about this http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Pushchairs-and-Strollers/Coast-Stroller-in-Berry-Cute(0069094) so if it messes up u can return easily

that looks good too but im thinking for the extra £10 maybe i should go for the Hauck as it has all the extras? what do you think?

We bought one for about £10 off of ebay. If it's just for going on holiday, why spend loads of money?

harps29;8470740

hey magicbeans (hehe) ... asda had a Hauck one for £25 but its OOS.... … hey magicbeans (hehe) ... asda had a Hauck one for £25 but its OOS.... gutted! Thanks for comment kaks26, I was leaning towards the second one too, I think the lie back position is very useful. My DD is 10months, we're going to Turkey for a week.... can't wait

I always look for one that lies back as far as possible so they can get a good sleep and you get to sit at a beach cafe bar in peace! Just thought the Hauck would be good with the extras as well as you'd need to buy a parasol etc if you didn't have one especially for Turkey. Plus there's a fly net as well - really useful.

i'm going mad trying to think of a buggy i looked at last year for my holiday it was a lightwight stroller and had tropical plam leaf patten on it, it came with insect net and a hood with 50+upf i'm sure it was around £60 i went for a maclaren in the end.

Went through my emails till i could find it :lol: £60 on ebay

amazon.co.uk/dp/…asn

how about these babyway ones ]http//ww…1-1 only thing is they dont have a hood

sure i saw a small silver cross one in home bargains for like less than £30

harps29;8470766

that looks good too but im thinking for the extra £10 maybe i should go … that looks good too but im thinking for the extra £10 maybe i should go for the Hauck as it has all the extras? what do you think?

yeah makes sense. and lie flat is a important feature when on hols. wish i was going turkey!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions