Cheap sunny holiday in January

Found 15th Oct 2017
Hi I am thinking of getting a little sun in January but don't want to be paying more than £400 per person. No idea if this is possible, don't want anything hotter than 30 degrees and preferably from Liverpool or Manchester airport? Any suggestions please? Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Local one would be Canary Islands, otherwise your be looking into doing a cheapo India, Asia, Thailand, Jamaca type thing but guessing the air fare alone would kill the budget.
Tenerife
Thanks both
You can normally find Malta holidays cheap in the winter but I don't think it will be 30 degrees. But well into the 20s.
Wadda6 h, 58 m ago

You can normally find Malta holidays cheap in the winter but I don't think …You can normally find Malta holidays cheap in the winter but I don't think it will be 30 degrees. But well into the 20s.

The average high temperature in Malta during January is 16ºC, and there will be the chance to catch some winter sun at the beach. You should pack some warmer clothes for the evenings though, as temperatures fall to around 9ºC at night. The average sea temperature’s 17ºC, while humidity’s low and ranges from around 60% to the mid-90s. Average rainfall’s 95mm over the course of 12 days.
Malta...Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants