Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap texter tarrif help

Hi i'm just looking for a good tarrif for texting, i don't call ppl much and would like around 300 texts a month.

not too bothered about what phone comes with it because i'm getting a groovy unlocked phone from hong kong sometime this week which looks pretty cool.

anyway help appreciated, don't really want to pay anymore than £20 a month unless an equivelant or better deal can be found with cashbacks.

sorry if this sort of thread has been posted a million times

6 Comments

Pay as you go almost any company now give you free texts for about £10-£20 a month.

Orange and O2 do some good deals.

Just keep checking the freebie sections on here and order some. Mine always seem to arrive within a week or so.

You could always use an O2 PAYG sim card:

shop.o2.co.uk/tar…ter

Minimum monthly top-ups of £10 = Free 300 texts
    Minimum monthly top-ups of £15 = Free 500 texts

:thumbsup:

beerman is right, PAYG texts are thrown in as freebies on many PAYG tariffs, i think O2 throw in 300 if you top up by £10/month.

However if you do not mind cashback contracts.

[url]www.themobileoutlet.com[/url]
    [url]www.coolnewmobile.com[/url]
    [url]www.buymobilephones.net[/url]

All have 12months free rental contracts on T-Mobile FlexT 35 12month contracts where you have £120 credit 20p calls, 10p sms = 600mins or 1200sms/month

Some links showing some of the offers:

themobileoutlet.co.uk/han…145
    phoneboxdirect.com/tha…021
    buymobilephones.net/sto…tml

Original Poster

the reason i started the thread was because I just got a new orange sim and i tried applying to thier text plan where when you put £10 on you get 300 texts free filled in the relevant forms and at the end it said i wasn't eligible for that tarrif, with no further explaination...

I've sent for a kerrang orange sim card, and may concider the o2 ones

thanks for your replies

Im with 02, for topping up £10 a month i get 300 free texts.

But, they give you 10% back every 3 months, taking it down to £9 a month, but after i did the 02 upgrade thing posted on here i get another 10% back after every top up (within 48 hours i must add!)

So infact, i only pay £8 a month for mine :giggle: happy days....

t mobile offer a pay as you go text tariff of 3p text to any network
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help34
      2. Flight delay compensation715
      3. Hard Drive Setup34
      4. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11

See more discussions