Expired

Cheap theatre tickets... Is http://www.lsbo.co.uk/ a trusted site ????

Found 1st Aug 2013
Looking for book of mormon tickets and these have tickets half price - would you go for it or just get them from lastminute or viagogo instead???
Community Updates
AskTheatre
5 Comments
Unlikely to get Book of Mormon tickets half price.
Original Poster
exmouthred

Unlikely to get Book of Mormon tickets half price.

Hmmmm, they are listed as official ticket partners...

bookofmormonlondon.com/tic…php

But I cant find much out about them other than a few positives on google? They have NO comments on any of there facebook which makes you think they delete comments too? HMMM!
They are one of their official ticket partners, you have got to be one of the most pessimistic people around
Original Poster
MIDURIX

They are one of their official ticket partners, you have got to be one of … They are one of their official ticket partners, you have got to be one of the most pessimistic people around

Went for it... Think my concern was they are saying the tickets are half price, when its sold out... But they are selling them for £47.50 but I'm pretty sure they are the cheap £37.50 tickets which explains it!
You can only get half price tickets for certain shows which have either been in the West End for quite a while, or the ones which are not popular. Book of Mormon is quite new, and they don't need to discount the tickets to sell them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants