Groups

Cheap Tickets Orlando for going to a Timeshare meeting

Anyone ever done one of those Timshare meetings for free or cheap Orlando Park tickets? If so what was it like? How long did you spend in the meeting?

4 Comments

seriously-dont do it-high pressure scumbags -it will ruin your day-just buy the theme park tickets.

barky;8768029

seriously-dont do it-high pressure scumbags -it will ruin your day-just … seriously-dont do it-high pressure scumbags -it will ruin your day-just buy the theme park tickets.

Have to disagree. I did loads with the wife when i was married & got free tickets for Disneyworld, Universal, Seaworld & many others. They usually last about 2 hours & you simply tell them you only did it for the freebies. They don't overly like it but hey who really cares. You will never see them again. I say do it definately & fill your boots :thumbsup:

If you REALLY REALLY want to waste half a day to save money on theme park tickets then you can probably save even more and NOT go to Orlando.

It's a good half day wasted with high pressure sales in your face the entire time.

Original Poster

pontprennau;8772536

If you REALLY REALLY want to waste half a day to save money on theme park … If you REALLY REALLY want to waste half a day to save money on theme park tickets then you can probably save even more and NOT go to Orlando.It's a good half day wasted with high pressure sales in your face the entire time.

Is that from experience then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions