Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap tins of christmas sweeties/chocs

who can find the cheapest inc delivery? (like celebrations/roses ect...)i need about 4/5 - thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

11 Comments

Original Poster

any idea when its on til?

2 for £9 at sainsburys

halfcost have tins of roses for £2.99 or 5 tins for £12.99 (although shows as £14.95 in basket ?) code FF10 gives you 10% off, postage is £3.99

]http//ww…001

Original Poster

anyone else used this place? (have you used it fizziebabes?)

I have bought a load of the tins of Roses from halfcost. Go to Bulk buys and get 5 tins for £12.99 then use 10% discount code, works out at about £2.37 per tin!!! but note they are 800g tins!!

ordered twice from them, last delivery came within a week ut it is common for it to take a couple of weeks i think,

fizziebabes

halfcost have tins of roses for £2.99 or 5 tins for £12.99 (although s … halfcost have tins of roses for £2.99 or 5 tins for £12.99 (although shows as £14.95 in basket ?) code FF10 gives you 10% off, postage is £3.99]http://www.halfcost.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=11&catalogId=10001

You need to go to the bulk buy section and order the 5tins from there - you order one lot of 5 tins for £12.99

Note: These are smaller tins than the ones from the supermarkets

hocka

anyone else used this place? (have you used it fizziebabes?)

I have used it twice, ordered a variety of items from different sections of the site (including the bulk area - 6 porcelain dolls for £12) and delivery time for me is 2 weeks, but other than having to wait (and the website being really slow) there is no problem with half cost

Original Poster

ta for the info!!!

I made an order from halfcost on the 20th Nov and received it today (including the tins of Roses). I've ordered from them a few times and they've always been reliable.

Just to let you know, the Roses *were* out of stock. They are now back in - well they were 5 minutes ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…78
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions