Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap train tickets

Hi guys ,

I was wondering if anyone knows any deals to get cheap train tickets. I would like to travel from Norwich to Sheffield this friday and have a young persons rail card but its still about £53!!

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!
    :thumbsup:

4 Comments

If you go to Central Trains website, you can get a saver return for £38.50 or an open return for £48.70. (I was assuming you wanted a return and for the same day)

central.trainsfares.co.uk/buy…CEN

iainbain

Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone knows any deals to get cheap train … Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone knows any deals to get cheap train tickets. I would like to travel from Norwich to Sheffield this friday and have a young persons rail card but its still about £53!!If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

Ive been looking fpr the same thing but from london to manchester for friday as well but no luck:x ive checked the sites that i looked at for you but sorry nothing lower than what you have. have you considered going by coach:?

there's some great advice on cheap train tickets on [url]www.moneysavingexpert.com[/url]

It might work out cheaper to get two singles too - or break your journey into stages.. have a play
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
      2. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11
      3. Sky broadband cancel notice period.22
      4. Car MOT77

See more discussions