Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Train Tickets - London To Manchester

Anyone know where I can get the cheapest tickets from London to Manchester on either the 18th of September or the 19th of September.

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Virgin trains advance is probably the best way to do it.

The price will depend on time of day and whether you have any railcards etc.

I have just checked for you and you can get one way for £29 travelling on the 19th at either 1215 or 1235 out of Euston - best to avoid rush hour as the prices jump and don't leave until the day because then you'll pay a fortune!

If you can afford first class you can catch any of the 1255 / 1315 / 1335 / 1355 / 1415 for just £5 more at £34 (standard class on these journeys is actually more than first class!)

Similar pricing on various trains is also available for the 18th. Can't find any discount codes though. Good luck.

Just remembered Megabus.com. If you really are tight on your budget then you can go for £9 one way with Mega bus - takes about 4 hours which isn't bad. Lots of availability at this price on both of your dates.

no no no book x3 months in advance thetrainline.com I can go from Devon to London for £13-£15
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions