Groups

cheap train tickets needed please

Wanting to buy 2 adult train tickets round trip departing/arriving on the same day (October) from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston. so far only prices are around £132. are there any offers on or anyone have any discount codes? thanks

11 Comments

What date?

Original Poster

would be a weekday, and although not confirmed as yet, around sep/oct time and off peak.

Megabus? - between £1-£10 a ticket, would take around 4 and a half hours i think. Goes from Manchester shudehill interchange - london victoria. Its a short tube ride from victoria to euston

Original Poster

needs to be train and the quickest one possible though, taking little un with me

have you tried virgins site? - ive just tried the 10th october, 1 adult, 1 child offpeak - its coming up as about £66 for the adult return ticket and £32 for the child - Virgin

Banned

[quote=vaporand]needs to be train and the quickest one possible though, taking little un with me[/quote

how old is the little un, could they get away with being 5? if so get a family and friends railcard]

or, if you have a Family and friends railcard, its £68 for 1 adult 1 child offpeak. if you dont have a railcard its £23 online so, total amount is £90ish .. you'd also have money off any future travels

Original Poster

yeah, need 2 adults as little un is under five dont need a ticket for her

Banned

vaporand

yeah, need 2 adults as little un is under five dont need a ticket for her

yes, but how old, if 4 could they not pass as a five yr old, you get cheaper travel and pay near enough nothing for kids, so good saving

sassie

yes, but how old, if 4 could they not pass as a five yr old, you get … yes, but how old, if 4 could they not pass as a five yr old, you get cheaper travel and pay near enough nothing for kids, so good saving

lol.. under 5 like he said

Original Poster

Child is under year old. Just found the singles now and they seem a lot better deals, from £22 return depending on the times.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions